• Total Topics: 917
  • Online Today: 15
  • Online Ever: 256
  • (January 23, 2020, 05:10:38 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 11
Total: 11
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 13, 2021, 03:09:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Top Lists - Vote!

Author Topic: Guilds city owners  (Read 194 times)

Guilds city owners
« on: February 11, 2021, 01:50:42 AM »

Taki

• View Profile
Heya,
I think there can be more useful things for city owners. Now there are 3 caves that almost nobody using it. I think good idea will be to put there more caves for example for different mats, or put 1-3 caves with multi mobs with few floors for different mats. Other idea to put map with middle-high group exp so guilds can gather make lvling together. What do you think about it.

What about some kind of rent items or rent stronger pets for some fee?

Now city owners do not have rly much.

If there will be more advantages from owning city, there might be more wars to get it :)

Re: Guilds city owners
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 12:15:35 PM »

sexybum

• View Profile
Heya,
I think there can be more useful things for city owners. Now there are 3 caves that almost nobody using it. I think good idea will be to put there more caves for example for different mats, or put 1-3 caves with multi mobs with few floors for different mats. Other idea to put map with middle-high group exp so guilds can gather make lvling together. What do you think about it.

What about some kind of rent items or rent stronger pets for some fee?

Now city owners do not have rly much.

If there will be more advantages from owning city, there might be more wars to get it :)

Great ideas but it wouldn’t create more wars there’s only 3 main guilds on server an when it becomes 2 v 1 it makes no sense for a war which was proved just few days ago.

Right now the caves that are in either walls are great for new players for exp an who wish to make orgre brace which is great because then they don’t get confronted by higher people who may want to pvp an exp is better than main orge  pit.

And seeing as wizzy are making the braces that only ever see a war make the wall caves are great for them
And then u have the wall named caves for them to exp to get them started off an using the wall pets.

Pets I agree pets are rubbish for anywhere but wall caves.

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 01:21:38 PM »

Sejanus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Legend of mir 3 Dark Side
I planned to add two new caves for each wall last year, as well as extra pet, and some other things, but I decided not to till there is more wars.

Even one snake & one golem cave GRP with of course slow spawn, and more exp was considered.

If I see castle changing hands often I will add more to it, also need more guilds, if all in two/three guilds and pretty much have castle forever they do not deserve the bonuses.

and limiting number of members in the guilds is not the way, as only nabs lose on it while all strong would guild each other.

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 06:11:58 PM »

rob316

• View Profile
As regards to walls and benefits at the moment walls are stupid  because as a guild of smaller and very new players and as we seem to be the only guild that takes on new to server players a wall is a great place for them to lvl collect stuff and get used to the game but as the higher lvl guilds are dedicated to own both walls when there is no Benefits for them what is the point all they can do is get the 55 human and old human bones for the brac but we have players at low lvl that would benefit from these levelling  caves so why should the castles be given more benefits how can our guild fight against 2 guilds at same time unfair and pointless either make wars fair or take walls away so fair across the board the server has to many greedy players and it makes playing crap at times for myself as a long serving player and also new to game players trying to start up and getting screwed on anything because people have got to big and think they own everything and can charge what ever last auction was perfect example big players ripping off smaller players but hey nothing will change so I have had my rant I will carry on being me and doing what I do helping the new players and grafting hard for what I have

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 10:43:18 AM »

torresian

• View Profile
I see ppl decides that only them who deserves to use the wall, other guild dont have benefits from it

What a funny ppl

Btw, what i know from the game since 10+ yrs of playing it, the wall for the stronger guild

And who said we have only strong players? 😐

Plus, Mr. Sej,

Before one yr the wall go to three different guilds often so how many guilds do u want?

I wonder how things must go to be satisfied and get new benefits from the walls. And these caves doesn't take that long to done tho

What i believe if more benefits, more wars will occur that will make game with more fun (just if the other side participate in the war)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 10:52:22 AM by torresian »

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 01:06:22 PM »

blant

• View Profile
What point to fight for sabuk... Just give it to poor new players :(

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2021, 07:17:28 PM »

Taki

• View Profile
I see it like this:
Now 2 "strongest" guilds have own 2 citys and accidentaly have ally with each other.
As i remember on last war it was very hard to make at least 11 players to defend wall (2 guild both together, we also have some new players that i don't count to defend the wall, and we also help them getting better ) and as i know there are 3 or 4 other guilds like DragonLords or Proceder that easy can gather even 15+ players together, ofc lower levels but it is still more and can at least try to fight for this. Last time only 1 or 2 person came and try take a wall. I am not sure what is cause that other guilds do not want to play together to get walls together.
The other thing, in my opinion there are trees and event mobs mostly (ofc any1 can get benefits from it). On trees there are through the day 7-8 ppl all the time, sometimes more sometimes less. So why dont we delete trees if "only" 7-8 ppl have benefits from it, and we do not improve walls where "only" 2 guilds (i bet more than 7-8 ppl, i think 20 ppl in both guilds, high and low levels). Of course this part is kind of sarcasm.

I have an idea, it might be bad or good (bad in our situation with lack of players, but good for these who moan that we work and play together) but there is possibility to make unable to ally guilds, so only one guild can defend the wall, and only one can attack. This probably will occur more wars.

I am sorry but i do not get the point of thinking "if i can not have benefits from walls, nobody can".

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2021, 09:19:39 AM »

DMZ

• View Profile
Great idea Takki keep up the good work  ;)

always need smart ppl & fresh blood to remove the rust and rotten that grew here  :D

Some will resist the change and will pull you down with them and just nag/complain/moan, don't let them get into you.

P.S. Same maps that walls have are available for low lvl players, so if you want to access the maps that walls have, join Strong Guilds who deserve the wall, and will pull you up with them + you get discount from all NPCs.

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2021, 01:24:39 PM »

Sejanus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Legend of mir 3 Dark Side
There will be two more maps added to castles, 2 each, or 1 each, some more of those with quest shit, and little more exp.

Probably in April, atm I need new maps for necklace upgrades first.

Any more ideas welcome.

Last reboot

Server was rebooted
last time on: 06/04/2021
12:02:56pm GMT
That is: 06/04/2021
13:02:56 Czasu Polskiego
13:02:56 German Time

Shoutbox

Last 10 Shouts:

torresian

April 12, 2021, 11:49:35 AM
 8)

Sejanus

April 10, 2021, 05:54:45 PM
Spammer haha

torresian

April 10, 2021, 04:07:11 PM
 :D

torresian

April 10, 2021, 04:07:06 PM
 :)

torresian

April 10, 2021, 04:07:01 PM
 8)

torresian

April 10, 2021, 04:06:49 PM
 ::)

Sejanus

April 06, 2021, 01:08:19 AM
👌👌😬😁

sexybum

April 06, 2021, 12:14:41 AM
Sejjjjjjjjjjj

Sejanus

March 29, 2021, 10:49:10 PM
Napisze PM, I will PM you.

Saher

March 29, 2021, 10:08:56 PM
.. "ALL KNOWN PROBLEMS & FIXES", testowalem rozne ustawienia komptabylnosci i bez skutku. jakies porady?

Show 50 latest

Recent Topics

Donation Offers

Weekly offers
Each offer can be bought
only twice within time
period of availability!

9th of April 2021
until 18th of April 2021

Option ONE
4000 Ints or FP
For 20 GBP or 100 PLN