• Total Topics: 1485
  • Online Today: 32
  • Online Ever: 256
  • (January 23, 2020, 05:10:38 AM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 10
Total: 13
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:06:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Top Lists - Vote!

Poll

Do you want me to come back ? // Chcialbys mojego powrotu ?

unban me // odbanowac mnie
31 (64.6%)
do not unban me // nie odbananowywac mnie
13 (27.1%)
i dont care // nie obchodzi mnie to
4 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Voting closed: October 16, 2015, 09:18:51 PM

Author Topic: Sonda apropo powrotu Tomka // Poll about Tomek's come back  (Read 10950 times)

Re: Sonda apropo powrotu Tomka // Poll about Tomek's come back
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2015, 12:54:32 PM »

Sejanus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Legend of mir 3 Dark Side
cheating was never and never will be allowed, but for that there are de-levels, he had been de-leveled, the ban for was different reason, aka "flame" and behavior. We always have to keep good faith that people can change, if not can ban them back its very simple.

About examples, that was kind of good example by banning top1 to show that no player is untouchable if break rules.

Do not forget what I said in previous post it doesn't go without punishment and never had, 2 months off + de-level after return if allowed to return is not nothing.

« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2015, 04:46:53 PM »

Sejanus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
so 31 to 13 + 4 neutrals.

Actually never expected so many votes!!

You guys vote more in Tomeks topic than my server related poll!! you will get spankeD!!

« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2015, 05:03:08 PM »

Tomek

• View Profile

You guys vote more in Tomeks topic than my server related poll!! you will get spankeD!!

Hahaha :D they miss me , and me miss them :P

« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2015, 08:41:16 AM »

Kirea

• View Profile
Hahha i think some ppl make more users in forum to vote hahha

« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2015, 10:52:33 AM »

Astu

• View Profile

Which should probably tell you that you need to check all the voters are in fact legit.

Also, this is a server related poll.  It tells you that people support cheaters and abusive players.  Which should be somewhat concerning to you imo, unless the majority of voters are fakes...

« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2015, 11:19:18 AM »

Meuss

• View Profile
yes astu we all are cheaters i cheat everyday since i started and my guild too bcs tomek taught us funny yeah?
jezus u still only cry u dont even know him but u hate him like he killed ur family i dont get it

« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2015, 01:38:43 PM »

Tomek

• View Profile

Which should probably tell you that you need to check all the voters are in fact legit.

Also, this is a server related poll.  It tells you that people support cheaters and abusive players.  Which should be somewhat concerning to you imo, unless the majority of voters are fakes...

what me did to you Astu? :) i just see an Second Tomek in you (mean about cry :P ) whatever i did to you, hope even you can forgive me :) , dont try to be "God" who knows everything, coz you dont know m8! :) Cheers !

« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2015, 02:39:43 PM »

Astu

• View Profile

what me did to you Astu? :) i just see an Second Tomek in you (mean about cry :P ) whatever i did to you, hope even you can forgive me :) , dont try to be "God" who knows everything, coz you dont know m8! :) Cheers !

I just have issues with cheaters after I've played so many games which have been ruined by them.  I just see any appeasement to cheaters as a betrayal to the rest of the non cheating player base.  By all means make a new char and level it legit, and I would have no issue with you, but unbanning a char that has benefited by cheats at all is complete BS to me.

Seriously would it be that difficult for you to make a new char?  You seemingly have enough friends who want to play with you going by the poll, you shouldn't have any issue being leveled quickly or getting gear.  But no you want the GMs to bend to your will and unban a cheated char which by all rights should be permanently banned.  You call me the one playing god?  I just want punishments to stick.  You are the one who wants GMs, which on this server are gods, to do as you want.  Hypocrisy much?

« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2015, 02:57:16 PM »

Tomek

• View Profile

I just have issues with cheaters after I've played so many games which have been ruined by them.  I just see any appeasement to cheaters as a betrayal to the rest of the non cheating player base.  By all means make a new char and level it legit, and I would have no issue with you, but unbanning a char that has benefited by cheats at all is complete BS to me.

Seriously would it be that difficult for you to make a new char?  You seemingly have enough friends who want to play with you going by the poll, you shouldn't have any issue being leveled quickly or getting gear.  But no you want the GMs to bend to your will and unban a cheated char which by all rights should be permanently banned.  You call me the one playing god?  I just want punishments to stick.  You are the one who wants GMs, which on this server are gods, to do as you want.  Hypocrisy much?

you are wrong, but nevermind, i see you are like a child, whats hard to explain you for what me got ban, true i used cheats any1 knows, but this ends a long long time ago, me got de-level. so what is your problem? me and sej had abit trouble with each other :) dont feel please your a big point of this situation! if you think i manipulate any1 of these GMs, send them pm and ask them! they have no reason to lie at you :) i have nothing to hide! :D Cheers my friend! :) :) :)

« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2015, 03:02:42 PM »

Meuss

• View Profile
all cheaters had -3lvls look some topics on forum

« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2015, 03:18:47 PM »

Astu

• View Profile
you are wrong, but nevermind, i see you are like a child, whats hard to explain you for what me got ban, true i used cheats any1 knows, but this ends a long long time ago, me got de-level. so what is your problem? me and sej had abit trouble with each other :) dont feel please your a big point of this situation! if you think i manipulate any1 of these GMs, send them pm and ask them! they have no reason to lie at you :) i have nothing to hide! :D Cheers my friend! :) :) :)

I can assure you I'm no longer a child, but if you have to resort to insulting me then by all means, it just makes you look even worse.  I don't agree with Sej that you should have got away with only delevels, but I've already discussed punishments with him. He's already said you were banned for a combination of cheats and insults, it wasn't down to a single incident but your history of incidents. I, and probably the majority of the player base, would class cheats as a far bigger issue than insults, which is why I keep talking bout them specifically.  GMs probably think the inverse because insults affect them more.

As for you not trying to manipulate GMs, well I think you should read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_manipulation and think about how many of those attributes you have.  Honestly, the fact you cheated and abused GMs tells me you are a narcissist.  Manipulating people is just something you try to do, I'm just point it out.

« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2015, 03:34:43 PM »

Fusion

• View Profile

I can assure you I'm no longer a child, but if you have to resort to insulting me then by all means, it just makes you look even worse.  I don't agree with Sej that you should have got away with only delevels, but I've already discussed punishments with him. He's already said you were banned for a combination of cheats and insults, it wasn't down to a single incident but your history of incidents. I, and probably the majority of the player base, would class cheats as a far bigger issue than insults, which is why I keep talking bout them specifically.  GMs probably think the inverse because insults affect them more.

As for you not trying to manipulate GMs, well I think you should read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_manipulation and think about how many of those attributes you have.  Honestly, the fact you cheated and abused GMs tells me you are a narcissist.  Manipulating people is just something you try to do, I'm just point it out.

this guy will you chill out going on a mad one most of the players want him back now its down to GM you need to chill out looks like your getting upset about the thought of tomek coming back what did he do he gave shit to GM dont say he cheated should be baned good few people cheated and got dlvl we past this now

did tomek upset you did he pk you? if so get over it ffs its a part of the game
Not here to take part here to take over

« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2015, 03:49:36 PM »

Tomek

• View Profile
I´m done here... always the same about cheats... , you are in every points right Astu, i am an asshole, i am an motherfucker, i am an facking cheater , i am the worsed one on the world! i killed some ppl in real , i spend half life in prison, this is what you want to hear? this making you happy? dont worry, if me comes back, i wont pk any noobs anymore :) only ppl who wants pvp. :) let me come back Astu, more ppl will play again on DarkSide = more fun for everyone! :)

@Sejanus

GM please close this topic, as you see, this havent any sense to continue this discuss. Votes are over, we all know what "Astu" think about me.

Cheers Tomek

« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2015, 05:41:06 PM »

Astu

• View Profile
this guy will you chill out going on a mad one most of the players want him back now its down to GM you need to chill out looks like your getting upset about the thought of tomek coming back what did he do he gave shit to GM dont say he cheated should be baned good few people cheated and got dlvl we past this now

did tomek upset you did he pk you? if so get over it ffs its a part of the game
As I said, he hasn't done anything to me, I just don't like cheaters and would rather not play with them.  PKers I don't particularly like, but I don't really mind them.  Every server has them, and the game is generally big enough to just avoid them really.  I do take issue to high levels pking low levels though, but afaik this guy never did that?  Whatever.

I´m done here... always the same about cheats... , you are in every points right Astu, i am an asshole, i am an motherfucker, i am an facking cheater , i am the worsed one on the world! i killed some ppl in real , i spend half life in prison, this is what you want to hear? this making you happy? dont worry, if me comes back, i wont pk any noobs anymore :) only ppl who wants pvp. :) let me come back Astu, more ppl will play again on DarkSide = more fun for everyone! :)

@Sejanus

GM please close this topic, as you see, this havent any sense to continue this discuss. Votes are over, we all know what "Astu" think about me.

Cheers Tomek

See, total narcissist behaviour.  I've already said you can by all means return, I just think it should be on a non cheated char.

« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2015, 05:54:59 PM »

Sejanus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I will lock now:) glad u guys had your SAY!!

Last reboot

Server was rebooted
last time on: 17/05/2024
11:06:39am GMT+0
That is: 17/05/2024
11:06:39 Czasu Polskiego
11:06:39 German Time

Shoutbox

Last 10 Shouts:

Sejanus

May 10, 2024, 08:24:46 PM
Tzn jak wybija?

cieszyrad

May 10, 2024, 01:03:37 PM
Witam, wybija pobieranie pliku gry "Dark Side 17 08 2023" jest jakiś nowszy ?

Sejanus

May 07, 2024, 10:03:26 AM
You should speak to walshy didn't you share it😏

Or use password retrieval via launcher, if you remember your secret questions.

spartacus

May 07, 2024, 08:24:07 AM
how do i retrieve account password?

Sejanus

May 06, 2024, 03:50:32 PM
Lol nab is alive

spartacus

May 06, 2024, 01:21:52 PM
kurwaaaaaa

Sejanus

May 04, 2024, 11:10:22 AM
Weekend bonus will come monday/ weekend bonus w poniedzialek.

GRP donaty juz poszly takei majowe jak ktos jeno chce do dzis ostatnia szansa.

raven

April 30, 2024, 10:20:08 AM
 Grup donate 30.04.2024r.- 02.05.2024r. do godziny 19;00 zapraszam

raven

April 30, 2024, 08:27:20 AM
Szybka Grup donate 30.04.2024r. do godziny 19;00 zapraszam

Show 50 latest

Recent Topics

Donation Offers

Monthly Deals
Each offer can be bought
only twice within time